EGERIE is a leading European software editor enabling organizations to industrialize their risk-based cybersecurity programs.
We are looking for a Digital Content Writer to join our Marketing Team and develop and implement the EGERIE content strategy and operations across various markets.
You will be working directly with our Head of Marketing & Communication and our Product Marketing Team to identify trends and topics and create content that helps attract and convert potential customers.
You will gain hands-on experience and take ownership of various content marketing projects from A to Z (planning, organization, writing, publishing…).
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing & Communication.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating, writing, and engaging, relevant and accessible content matters to wow our different target audiences from product messaging, blog articles and guides to conversion-based web pages, webinars, and podcasts…
- Work hand-in-hand with the marketing team to plan, conceive, manage, and execute digital content that engage key accounts and channel in our marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage a fool-proof B2B social media presence
- Able to adapt to different topic (even technical), and to every audience even the most expert
- Drive campaign strategy and monitor, track, and measure marketing performance to goals
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO and on-brand
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance.
- Proactively research and implement the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
What we are looking for is:
- Previous 4-6 years of proven digital marketing content experience acquired in a B2B software industry (ideally in the cybersecurity ecosystem)
- Expert knowledge of digital content marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media engagement strategies
- Great team-player, ready to jump in and help, initiative-taking, flexible, and adaptable, with personal motivation to continuously deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and French, additional foreign language is a plus
At EGERIE you will find:
- A determined human culture
- An opportunity to join a remarkably high growth (x10), industry shaping cybersecurity & risk management vendor at an early stage
- An informal, collaborative working environment with a heavy emphasis on cooperation