Home > Marketing Automation Program Specialist – Paris
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Program Specialist to join our Marketing Team, initiate and develop our local and international lead generation strategy and support the global sales organization.
Your goal is to implement marketing programs that feed the pipeline and ensure revenue growth in France, Middle East, and Europe (later USA).
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing & Communication.
Role & Responsibilities
Work hand-in-hand with the Head of Marketing & Communication to plan, create, conceive, manage, and execute digital marketing campaigns that engage key accounts and channel.
- Proactively define, organize, manage efforts and processes of marketing automation and lead qualification
- Drive campaign strategy and monitor, track, and measure marketing performance to goals, identifying key areas for optimization (funnel metrics)
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation process
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance.
- Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Help select the optimum marketing automation platform and manage Marketing Automation integration with CRM (Salesforce) and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Proactively research and implement the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
What we are looking for is:
- 6-10 years of proven marketing automation experience acquired in a BtoB international environment from a software editor (ideally in the cybersecurity ecosystem)
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices (Salesforce or similar CRM)
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of marketing funnel and sales funnel metrics
- Experience creating email campaigns and working in a dynamic “start-up culture,” contributing innovative ideas
- Great team player, ready to jump in and help, proactive, flexible, and adaptable, with personal motivation to continuously deliver results (leads, pipeline, ROI etc.) in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and independent project management skills
- Highly organized and initiative-taking with a sense of urgency, willingness to learn, embrace challenges and seeking out opportunities to gain experience personally and professionally
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Fluent in English and French, additional foreign language is a plus
Location: France (Paris)
CV in English is required
EGERIE is a leading European software editor enabling organizations to industrialize their risk-based cybersecurity programs.
At EGERIE you will find:
- A determined human culture
- An opportunity to join a very high growth (x10), industry shaping cybersecurity & risk management vendor at an early stage
- An informal, collaborative working environment with a heavy emphasis on cooperation