Ready to join a visionary, international and rapidly growing company?
Major Account Manager/ Key Account Director – France
EGERIE is looking for a Major Account Manager/ Key Account Director to join our growing sales and business development team. EGERIE is a leader in the cyber risk analysis and management arena in Europe and is looking to drive hypergrowth throughout the EMEA Team.
EGERIE offers a collaborative platform enabling a comprehensive, agile and structured approach to the governance, management and compliance of cyber risks and personal data protection.
EGERIE received funding from ACE Management, the European leader in cybersecurity investment capital, at the end of 2019.
We have just secured our second round of funding and therefore have very ambitious and accelerated headcount growth plans.
As such, we are expanding our team in EMEA to capitalise on the opportunity ahead of us and are looking for a Strategic Account Manager/Key Account Director to join the team and drive our growth cross-vertically in France and an extended European territory.
Joining EGERIE is more than the next step in your career.
Joining EGERIE is a commitment to an adventure driven by an innovative state of mind and a culture based on the core values we believe in: Respect – Creativity – Commitment – Fulfilment.
You will be responsible for driving all sales and business development activities within your portfolio of key accounts. The role will be hugely vertically agnostic and will cover multiple Countries such as France, Belgium and Luxemburg. The Major Account Manager is the interface and the key point of contact between the client, the user and EGERIE
You Will Be:
· Building awareness and driving demand for EGERIE’s solutions within some of the largest accounts in France
· C-level collaboration
· Key stakeholder management
· Serving as an evangelist for our offerings while communicating and demonstrating the capabilities of our commercial features
· Uncovering new and diverse opportunities and sales prospects
· Managing a complex sales lifecycle and driving multiple opportunities in parallel
· Working thoughtfully with some of the largest customers in France to identify business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle and closing complex transactions
· Building a robust business plan through community, customer and partner ecosystems to achieve significant growth within your accounts
You Bring to the table:
· A track-record of success in selling software solutions within large accounts
· Proven track record acting as a Strategic Account Director or a Senior Account Manager within large accounts in the software industry
· Entrepreneurial mind set and understanding of the ecosystem we live in, including GRC (Risk and Compliance) & Security
· The ability to build relationships and credibility with both Risk Managers and C-level Executives alike.
· Experience of managing customers directly and through a network of partners and systems integrators
· Predictability and accurate forecasting capabilities using SFDC
· Native French speaker and fluency in English