Faced with the strategic challenges of digital transformation, managing cyber risk becomes a differentiating factor for any company or organisation.
The banking-insurance sector has always faced a variety of cyber risks whose data impact and financial consequences can be very significant.
It’s then a question of controlling cyber risk to guarantee the service quality, but also the profitability and reputation of the organisation.
Plan ahead and control your risks
- Theft of personal data
- Hacking payment terminals
- Cyber-attacks on online banking sites
- Unavailability of mobile apps
Thanks to our approach to cyber risk
- Solvency ii (Basel 3) compliance, GDPR compliance as a subcontractor, compliance with the Military Programming Law, PCI-DSS compliance, outsourced DPO
- Integrated PCI-DSS terms of reference, standard processing sheets
- EGERIE certified partners, GDPR legal experts
Designed to meet your business needs
- Combatting fraudulent payments
- Online access to banking services
- Improved security for high-value transactions