Faced with the strategic challenges of digital transformation, managing cyber risk becomes a differentiating factor for any company or organisation.
The pharmaceutical industry faces significant cyber risks, with intellectual property theft being one of the most financially impactful. It’s then a question of controlling cyber risk to guarantee competitive advantage and ensure compliance.
Plan ahead and control your risks
- Ransomware attack
- Stopping the production line
- Intellectual property infringement and risk of counterfeiting
Thanks to our cyber risk approach
- Integrated normative and sectoral standards: Military Programming Law, GDPR, integrated digital hospital, PGSSI-S (General Security Policy for Health Information Systems) provided by e-health experts
- Pre-modelling of an integrated health data information system
- EGERIE certified partners specialising in health
- Meet the legal obligations of healthcare establishments
- Manage the compliance of a service provider with the security base of health establishments with EGERIE Risk Manager
Designed to meet your business needs
- Real-time operational visibility and IoT/OT security
- Prevention of vulnerabilities in supply chains
- Electronic patent filing