Faced with the strategic challenges of digital transformation, managing cyber risk becomes a differentiating factor for any company or organisation.
The public sector faces significant cyber risks due to the nature of the services it provides and the sensitive data it processes. It’s then a question of managing the cyber risk for all future uses and standards.
Plan ahead and control your risks
- Citizen data leak
- Loss of trust in statutory functions
- Interruption of essential services (emergency service, public transport, energy, water)
Thanks to our cyber risk approach
- Integrated standards: Military Programming Law, GDPR, PSSI-E…
- Sectoral pre-modelling (tele-service, etc.)
- UGAP (central public purchasing office) referencing
Designed to meet your business needs
- Protecting users’ personal data
- Combatting counterfeiting of official documents
- Online administrative procedures (vital records, registration for municipal activities, etc.)