Faced with the strategic challenges of digital transformation, managing cyber risk becomes a differentiating factor for any company or organisation.
The energy sector faces cyber risks with a strong financial impact. It’s then a question of controlling cyber risk to guarantee service continuity, competitive advantage and profitability.
Plan ahead and control your risks
- Denial of service attacks
- Industrial espionage
- Hacking industrial control systems
Thanks to our approach to cyber risk
- Integrated terms of reference (ANSI/ISA-62443, Military Programming Law, GDPR, etc.)
- Pre-modelling of industrial systems (production line, robots, etc.)
- More than fifty references
Designed to meet your business needs
- Combatting consumer fraud
- Smart electricity meters
- Photovoltaic panels and/or connected thermostats
- Maintain continuity and service availability