Faced with the strategic challenges of digital transformation, managing cyber risk becomes a differentiating factor for any company or organisation.
The IT-Telecoms and media sectors are faced with significant cyber risks, such as theft of personal data and piracy of content and copyrights, which have a heavy financial and reputational impact. It’s then a question of managing the cyber risk to guarantee an advantage over the competition and ensure quality of service.
Plan ahead and control your risks
- DDoS attacks
- Intellectual property risks: copyright
- Image delivery service theft
Thanks to our cyber risk approach
- Pre-integrated standards (27001, Military Programming Law, GDPR, etc.), integrated standards of CNIL PIA (privacy impact assessment) guides
- Specific pre-modelling (Datacenter, etc.)
- Sectoral expertise of EGERIE and its certified partners
Designed to meet your business needs
- Communications protection
- Continuity of operator services
- Connected boxes
- 5G networks, Wi-Fi E-services on mobiles and tablets