Faced with the strategic challenges of digital transformation, managing cyber risk becomes a differentiating factor for any company or organisation.
The transport sector is faced with numerous cyber risks, primarily the compromising of vehicle security.
It’s then a question of controlling cyber risk to guarantee continuity of service, innovation and passenger safety.
Plan ahead and control your risks
- Hacking of traffic control systems
- Erroneous real-time traffic information alert feedback
- Cyber-attacks on autonomous means of transport
- Theft of passenger data
Thanks to our approach to cyber risk
- Integrated terms of reference (ANSI/ISA-62443, Military Programming Law, GDPR, etc.)
- Pre-modelling of industrial systems (production line, robots, etc.)
- More than fifty references
Designed to meet your business needs
- Protection of traveller data
- Deployment of connected and/or autonomous vehicles
- Maintain continuity and availability of services.